Champagne Lanson is a Champagne house located in Reims. Since 2006 it has been owned by Lanson-BCC group headed by Bruno Paillard. Lanson was founded in 1760 by a magistrate, François Delamotte. He was succeeded by his son Nicholas-Louis in 1798 and formed a partnership with Jean-Baptiste Lanson, who, in 1837, gave the company the name of Lanson et Cie. The company focused, as still today, on exporting champagne to foreign markets. By the late 19th century, Lanson was supplying champagne by royal appointment to the courts of the United Kingdom, Sweden and Spain. Lanson remains a purveyor of champagne to the British Royal Family and displays the coat of arms of Elizabeth II on its bottles.
ABV 12.5% vol
Lanson Rose Champagne75cl
Pay by Cash or Card on Delivery.